It consisted of hard boiled eggs, naan jarlsburg cheese, maraschino cherries, sweet peppers, spicy pickles and carrots. He wanted to add rice with cinnamon, and yogurt with honey but I told him we had to take it easy his first time out of the gate.
I used to really enjoy writing here and then the pressure to be funny and quick witted started to get to me and I stopped. But I like being funny. And quick witted. So sans pressure, I will begin to write again. Sometimes about my kids, sometime about my job, or sometimes whatever the hell happens to float past the vastness that is my mind.
Monday, November 2, 2015
I lost a bet with a 5 year old
Rhett was screaming something on the other side of my door this morning about being hungry. He asked me if he could make breakfast. I said if you get dressed completely before me then sure. I didn't know the only thing he had left to do was brush his teeth. That's what happens I guess, when you second guess a Maxwell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment