Thursday, September 30, 2010

And the momma duck said.....

Yet another time in the car only this time we were singing. After several rounds of the ABC's, Popcorn popping on the apricot tree, and the wheels on the bus, I thought we should do a new one and "Three little ducks" came into my head. For those of you who are unfamiliar it goes something like this

"Three little ducks went out to play, over the hill and far away. When the momma duck called "Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack" 2 little ducks came waddling back" and the only two little ducks go out and etc. My dear little Caleb came up with his own rendition that went something like this.

"Three ducks go play and Momma duck says "GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE"

I think I like how my version portrays the mother duck a little bit better than his

No comments:

Post a Comment