I used to really enjoy writing here and then the pressure to be funny and quick witted started to get to me and I stopped. But I like being funny. And quick witted. So sans pressure, I will begin to write again. Sometimes about my kids, sometime about my job, or sometimes whatever the hell happens to float past the vastness that is my mind.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Dr. Son
I woke up this morning with a bit of the junk that afflicted my poor husband over the weekend. Not nearly as bad as he got it but I have an irritating cough and a bit of the sniffles. Ethan told me that it was a must that we make homemade chicken noodle soup because it is super healthy and will chase away the bugs that are eating my body. He said that it couldn't be the kind from the can because that is not as healthy as the kind I make for him when he is sick. I agree with the kid but that means I have to make soup when I am sick..... hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment