I used to really enjoy writing here and then the pressure to be funny and quick witted started to get to me and I stopped. But I like being funny. And quick witted. So sans pressure, I will begin to write again. Sometimes about my kids, sometime about my job, or sometimes whatever the hell happens to float past the vastness that is my mind.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Karma
I suppose it was bound to happen. David and I used to tease my sister in law Melody that her son reminded us of Boomhower from King of the Hill. If you don't know what I am talking about you will just have to search for a clip on Youtube or something because you can't fully grasp the hilarity of it by reading. The gist of it though for those who will not youtube it is, he mumbles and occasionally you get a word her or there that you understand but pretty much its just garble. It was really funny when it was my nephew and I didn't have to try and decipher everything little thing that he said on a daily basis but now that it is my own son, its flat out driving me nuts. I cannot understand Caleb for the life of me and I am not sure of what to do. I know that he probably thinks that I am retarded or something that I can't understand him, but I cannot tell you how often I find myself just staring at him as he rambles on without a clue of what he is trying to say. Sometimes it is funny because he will ramble on for a few minutes and then bust up laughing apparently having just said something hilarious and then run off but a lot of time he tries so hard and I am sure its like the secret of the universe or some fabulous way to make a lot of money and its only fair I guess that I am not getting it but I tell ya. The universe has a way of telling you it's not nice to point out things in other people's children. Other people are fine but apparently not their children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment