I used to really enjoy writing here and then the pressure to be funny and quick witted started to get to me and I stopped. But I like being funny. And quick witted. So sans pressure, I will begin to write again. Sometimes about my kids, sometime about my job, or sometimes whatever the hell happens to float past the vastness that is my mind.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
"So thats why..."
We were walking in the park the other day going for an adventure walk when our latest "line of questioning" occurred. Because my boys are boys, they are inherently fascinated by poop. Who isn't, right? It's because of this that they became the poop patrol on our walk and made sure that no one in our family was going to step on any poo. So every time we saw the left overs from some inconsiderate fur loving friend, they would yell out at the top of their lungs "MOM, DON'T STEP ON THE POO!!" Like I could really miss the huge pile of crap that blocked my way. Well, it just so happened that this particular particulate was on the smaller and rounder end of the turd sizing chart and that struck Ethan as odd. He then proceeded to explain it was because everyone is different and has different shapes of butt holes and that is why their poop is different. Some people have really big butt holes so their poo is really big and some are small so their poo is small. It all made perfect sense. Really big butt holes are full of a lot of crap. My son is a genius.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment