My kids are too much for me sometimes that I just bust up laughing when I should probably be ashamed of what just came out of their mouth. We were watching t.v. (all of my hippy friends....please don't judge me....I like America's Got Talent) and unfortunately we have to deal with icky nasty commercials that normally I mute so my poor children's ears do not have to be defiled and most likely brainwashed with some corporate schemes that influence them make poor choices that are profitable to the big wigs of the big box but I was distracted and a couple of them got through. Ethan runs over to me and Caleb in the kitchen and yells
"Caleb, you won't believe what I just heard. You can get one medium pizza, 10 bread sticks with their own icing cup, along with bread sticks and pizza sauce all for only $10 and its only at Pizza Hut. Can you believe that?!"
Caleb: "Wow. T'at is so tool! .....Mama!..... You got ten buts? We t'ould det some pizza! Is tat a drate idea??? Ethan!......tome here and tell mom tat a drate idea!!!! I LOVE PIZZA!!!!"
They were pretty bummed when I told them they needed to settle with home grown tomato and basil with fresh motz on whole wheat sandwiches but fortunately an Arby's commercial came on to distract them and teach them all about "Good Mood Food" My poor children. The ones who call McDonalds the "big M place with chicken nuggets"
No comments:
Post a Comment